GXM Consulting is looking for a Part-Time Administrative Bookkeeper to work remotely with an occasional onsite workday in Arlington VA. The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail and thrive on self-drive.
This position will work independently to fulfill functions of supporting the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and remote administrative tasks. Responsibilities will include:
60% of job: Performing data entry, invoicing, bill-paying, reconciling general ledgers, creating & recording adjusting journal entries, credit card and bi-weekly payroll reconciliation.
20% of job: Independently prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial closings which include reconciliation and analysis of assigned balance sheet accounts, preparation and posting of journal entries, review of operating statements and perform variance analysis. 10% of job: Preparing subcontracts and modifications on existing contracts. 5% of job: Supporting research and procurement of needed items and services for contracts.
MUST BE US CITIZEN
- Advanced Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required (solid knowledge of Excel to include Pivot Tables, vLookup, Export/Import Excel files, Data Filters)
- Experience working with Federal Government contracts
- Experience with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation) and DFAR (Defense Acquisition Regulation)
- Experience with DCAA (Defense Contract Audit Agency) compliance
- Experience with preparation of Incurred Costs Submissions to DCAA
- Experience with preparation of Provisional Rate Proposals to DCAA
- Experience with preparation of Government requested Pricing Proposal
- Experience with Subcontracting Close Out Paperwork
- Experience with Prime Contract Close Out Paperwork
- Experience with Payroll Processing
- Experience with Indirect Costs Rates and Poll Allocations
- Strong communication with team members
- Time conscious of deadlines
- Organized with deadlines and tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.